From:
"Greene, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:24:04 -0600
If your company is organized such that you have an Information Security
Representative for each business unit or division, I would suggest that you
use that person as the messenger.  I think it is a great idea to have one
person appointed (by the division head) for each business unit that serves as
a messenger to the rest of the employees.  This person appointed is usually a
senior manager for the division, so the employees are usually more receptive
to the message, rather than it coming from the records management staff
directly.

We have used this organizational methodology and it has been a great
assistance in promoting records issues.