From:
Rachel Hardiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:28:28 -0000
Hello all,

I'm a recent rather than new subscriber, and humbly apologize for having
'lurked' to date without introducing myself - I hope that I'll be
forgiven this breach of list etiquette!

I'm based in the UK and have been in records management for the last
four years, currently as part of the team for a major three-year ERM
research project in Northumbria University (the web link is given below,
if you are interested). I had previously been with the Royal
Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, the regulatory body for
pharmacists in this country. Before entering the alternative universe of
recordkeeping, I worked mainly in financial services - first in pensions
administration, then as a business analyst in a firm developing software
for the pensions market.

All the best,

Rachel.

Rachel Hardiman
Senior Research Assistant
School of Computing, Engineering and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Room 247
Pandon Building
Camden Street