From:
eorganizedworld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:31:50 -0800
Dear Trish,

I'm with you!  Outside of our realm no one know what the heck IRM, RIM or
ERM (electric records management) is.  Most people have some knowledge of
what a record is.  (Not 78's or 45's!)  Jargon-speak is tough to get away
from.  I have a daily Dilbert calendar that reminds me to keep away from
things that are not straight forward.

Charlie

Charlie Sodano, PhD
Senior Consultant