From:
Sheryl Swyden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:44:54 -0600
I am in the planning stages of creating a records retention policy and
schedule for my company.  We have offices in locations from the east coast
to the west coast and a total of approximately 12,000 employees.  The
first thing I am trying to do is identify what we have and where we have
it.  Does anyone have a survey that they have used and willing to share? I
am trying to get ideas to customize a form that I can send to various
business units.  It would need to include all types of media, and of
course electronic records. Thanks.

Sheryl S. Swyden
Records and Information Manager
DST Systems, Inc.