From:
"Gadsden Anne (RNL) NCAH NHS Trust" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:29:16 -0000
Try Dundee University:

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/prospectus/distlearning/courseprofiles/index.htm

They run two distance learning courses in 'archives and records
management' or 'records management and information rights'.  I'm
currently doing the second one, and enjoying it thoroughly.

Anne Gadsden
Information Governance Officer
Cumberland Infirmary
Carlisle