From:
Dan Elam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:56:56 -0400
If you have a scanning application in production can I pick your brain?
  We're trying to do some benchmarking and would like to update some
comparison numbers.  Specifically, I am looking for throughput per FTE
for each of the following areas:

Prep:        Remove staples, repair torn paper (1%), arrange upright
Scan:        Fujitsu 5900
Scan:        IBML ImageTrax IV
QA:          Captiva QA (for standard forms)

My email has changed to [log in to unmask] or you can still use the
eVisory one.  Thanks so much.

-Dan

--

Dan Elam
Managing Director
Gimmal Group
804-342-7400
Visit www.gimmal.com for unbiased information regarding document and
records management technology.

Visit www.aiim.org/emtag.asp?ID=24309 to learn more about AIIM's
Emerging Technologies (EmTag) Advisory Group