From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:47:15 -0400
Charlie, I ALWAYS get cost estimates from multiple vendors, and I tell
them I'm doing this--it seems to make a difference in the quotes I get

If you're doing grayscale, you eliminate the commonest machine in the
market (the Kodak recorder), so that increases costs. But if you need
grayscale, you need it. The Image Graphics Inc. and Zeutschel recorders
do grayscale.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Email: [log in to unmask]