From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:47:38 -0700
  Hi Peter,

  I took a statistics refresher class last summer, so I understand (and agree) that surveys and their results are guilty until proven innocent.  I thanked the speaker yesterday for using statistics in her presentation because I find them so fascinating--in fact, she had a TON of PWC stats (which she almost deleted at the last minute).  I would like to see the background information myself.  Since you're interested too, I'll ping the speaker for the bibliographic information and send it to you.  The slide decks are supposed to become available tomorrow.  We'll see!

  Mimi.

Mimi Dionne, CRM, CDIA+, CA
Records Manager
Cheniere Energy, Inc.