From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:39:59 -0400
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Bruce White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>   To save
> bandwidth (and keep the listmom happy) please send your replies
> directly to me at my e-mail address below.  If there is a large enough
> interest, I'll post a summary of the responses at a later date.

actually in this case I strongly recommend that replies be sent to directly
to the listserv. you can always add Bruce as a cc. the point of the listserv
is to share information. If you want to save bandwidth and keep me happy
then be sure to edit out the previous message when replying.

My response here is a good example of editing, so take note
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va