From:
"Babikian, Taline" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:56:26 +1000

HI,

I'd love to be included in this discussion group.  We currently use
SharePoint 2003  and have integrated our taxonomy into in it. We plan to
move to 2007, but recognise that the architecture of the  system will be
different from our current one if we are to benefit from the new
features.

Regards,
Taline Babikian | Information Manager | Information Management Unit |
Blue Circle Southern Cement
Tel: 9033 4026 | Mob: 0401 896 915 | Fax: 9033 4099