From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:40:51 -0700
Hi all, I am looking for the bibliographic citation for the following RIM
quote:

"Information which is not communicated is valueless.  Information which
cannot be found is worthless.  The value of Information is directly
related to its accessibility."

I've seen it at the bottom of a couple people's signature block, one of
them from 2003.

I googled the quote and only got part of it.  From Robert L. Sanders,
published in Records Management Quarterly, pub date of 1 Oct 1991,
copyright ARMA comes this quote..."Thus business paper was vindicated by
the self evident truth that information which is not communicated is
valueless."

Thanks for the help.  Susan, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
www.selinc.com

This e-mail may contain SEL confidential information.  The opinions
expressed are not necessarily those of SEL.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
distribution or other use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender, permanently delete it, and destroy any
printout.

Thank you.