From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:56:53 -0600
I disagree will all three sentences. The entire quote makes my teeth itch. If you agree with any of this, man I tell ya...

Short answers:>  "Information which is not communicated is valueless.
Go look at the Archives.

Information which cannot be found is worthless.

Then why did you create it and why are you looking?

The value of Information is directly  related to its accessibility."

So information available to the world via the internet is more valuable that top secret records and unavailable to any but a few?

We can look at the superficial or we can delve into these ideas. They strike at core of information theory and principles. It's Friday. Have a good basis for your position.

Chris Flynn