From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:22:55 -0500
I have just implemented an assessment tool here at Austin Energy that fuses documentation and confidentiality.  It's on my office PC and I can send it to you tomorrow, but in the mean time, you might also check out ISO 9001:2000 which has some really good guidance for RM Assessments.   I set up a five-phase plan which includes using the assessment tool on each workgroup every six months to ensure that the process remains unified.  The first assessment series which I am conducting right now is to establish a baseline.  Generally, the records contact and workgroup manager walk the audit with me so that any opportunities can be noted.
--------
Dustin McLemore
Research Analyst
Austin Energy - Workforce Development & Risk Management
721 Barton Springs Rd Rm 107
Austin, TX 78704

"Saving energy is saving the world for ourselves." - Helen Tran

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please contact the sender at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and delete the material from any computer.  Austin Energy is a department of the City of Austin, Texas.