From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 09:33:37 -0500
Earl,

Wow, I am certainly glad that I didn't sit through the same meeting that
you did!  While persistence in sales is often a good thing, the
representative in question obviously wasn't listening, and missed the
opportunity to first determine what your needs were - before pushing his
products and services.  Those who are "good" at the sales process
actually listen to potential customers and craft their sales effort
around your needs, not around what they have in their product offering.

The poor grammar in email use and failure to listen lead me to believe
that you were dealing with someone who is not likely to have that
position for very long.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
(