From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 09:36:39 -0500
Douglas King has made my day - thanks for putting this out for us to
enjoy!!  Can't wait to hear Steve W's comments!!

An excerpt from the article - the URL is below.

"And what storage format has zero energy consumption, a tiny carbon
footprint, can sit for long periods of time without degrading and offers
the easiest data destruction?"

Mrs. Rat rolled her eyes. "Paper."

"Yes. The future of data storage is paper," the Rat said, grinning as an
entrepreneurial idea came to him. "And, of course, no one has the
capacity to store all that paper because we got rid of all the filing
cabinets."

Grinning,
Mary Hilliard, CRM

The Packet Rat is the humor/satire column in Government Computer News.
You have to read through the setup about HP buying out EDS to get to the
joke, why HP is buying EDS. I found it amusing.
Government Computer News
http://www.gcn.com/print/27_11/46307-1.html
 R. Fink | Storage comes full circle
05/19/08