From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:52:30 -0400
Amber:

Even before the accessioning, I believe one of the main issues is the
communication of, valid, well articulated, retention requirements - not just
retention periods, but retrieval requirements, etc. - between the parties
(business lines/end users, IT, RM) so that all needs are able to be
accommodated is of the utmost importance.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
Silver Spring, MD