From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:17:29 -0500
All these are good points, BUT.... the use of the word "fireproof" seems to
fool a lot of people.  Nothing is fireproof... not even concrete.

"Fire resistance" is rated in the number of hours that a piece of equipment
(vault, safe, file cabinets, etc.) can withstand the heat without breaking
down.

Sorry for sidetracking the question slightly, but I believe this point
needed to be made.

--
Graham Kitchen

(866) 333-2015