From:
"Richards, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:25:25 -0500
Peter:

Thanks for your kind words.

My box is specially made for us.  Our letter legal box is triple walled
on the ends and double walled on the sides and bottom.  We have an
over-sized lid that extends three inches with a higher flute grade for
strength.  I can stand on it when empty - and I learned from Charlie
Renfro in Atlanta (who owned Data Management) to guarantee my box for
life.  It does cost a little more than those sold by the big guys but
with my guarantee, they can keep on reusing it.  It's just a darn good
box.

Thanks for asking.  I wish you all a safe Independence Day.

Steve

R. Stephen Richards

President & CEO

Richards & Richards

Nashville, TN

615-242-9600

www.RichardsandRichards.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
attachments may contain personal, confidential and privileged
information and is intended for the sole use of the designated
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy,
distribute, use or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message
and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.