From:
Colleen Westerlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:10:00 -0500
Hi Larry,

A clarification. I am not outsourcing a service I provide to my clients,
let's say for example that the company I work for decides to outsource the
payroll department.  I need to make sure the vendor follows my requirements,
including all the items you mention in your email. What I am trying to
formulate, in a paragraph, is some basic language that I can start
incorporating into contracts to cover record retention issues.