From:
STEPHANIE THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:14:57 +0000
Hello Scott,

I'm in a similar situation so I asked the listserv for their advice.  I was
looking for software that I could use to create a catalogue of our company's
technical reports.  I received many useful suggestions.  Of the responses I
received, the two software packages that were suggested the most were
FileMaker and InMagic.   The project was put on the back burner so I have
not had the opportunity to purchase the software yet so I can't supply a
first hand user review.

Stephanie Thomas
Marketing Coordinator
Scott Wilson Roscoe Postle Associates