From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:04:54 -0500
Thomas Friedman has written a thought provoking article - Why How
Matters - which resonates with me.  As the various houses of cards have
collapsed recently, I have thought about ownership, accountability,
recordkeeping and how the lack of clarity in some of those processes has
contributed.

I see RM in most everything, it is true, for I think good recordkeeping
is so foundational to good management of resources and is just so
logical, it amazes me that other people aren't as enthusiastic as we
are.  It is also deceptively simple in appearance, but involves many
complexities, not the least of which, in today's world, is getting
people to change their behavior.  Any parent or dog owner can tell you,
it requires much patience and continued application of advice and
provision of incentives to do this, but I certainly have seen success
and think we can do this as a profession if we continue to persevere.

At any rate, I am digressing.....here is the link....
http://tinyurl.com/4fjabq.

See you all in LV!!
Mary Hilliard, CRM