From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:38:47 -0400
This was my first year 'stuck' at a table for 3 days and LOVED IT!!!!  A
colleague and I 'womanned' (is that a word?) the San Jose booth and met for
the first time or reconnected with the most terrific, knowledgeable people
in the world (IMHO).

Thanks so much to all who stopped by and offered to help with our new
Master's in Archives and Records Management degree program in a number of
ways (guest speakers, white papers, internship spots, etc.) Thanks also to
Alan Andolson and Larry Medina, two members of our MARA program advisory
committee, who stopped by with greetings and words of encouragement.

I'd say the Expo was a huge success, and we have already signed a contract
for Orlando for 2009.

Pat

Patricia C Franks, Ph.D., CRM
MARA Program Coordinator