From:
Andy von Busse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:38:14 -0600
Peter, they are stored 4 high and 4 deep. Although can only guess, the high
retrieval accounts (lawyers and accountants) are generally in the first two
rows, with other clients being in the back two.

Interesting comment about the blaze, and I am sure a bit tongue in cheek.
Let me ask you, how successful were you the last time you tried burning a
telephone book? The tighter and less air available, the less likely hood of
a catastrophic fire. The more air around paper, the easier the burn.

Andy von Busse