From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:40:08 -0600
Gary,

I would love to help with this but I am currently in the process of scheduling the plumbing. Can you help? should there be a separate retention for pipes carrying hot and cold tap water. I would think the hot would have a shorter retention. I of course have scheduled the sewer as archival. I can't wait to tell the Archivist.

Good luck with your BM project,

Chris Flynn