From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:13:31 -0600
All,

It's been a while since I posted to the list, but I wanted to say thank
you for all of the help and support that I received during the creation
of my thesis/applied research project on designing a model records
management system in the MPA program at Texas State University.  Below
is a link to the fruit of that labor.  The paper is designed to give any
reader, advanced or novice, a foundational understanding of records
management systems within public agencies.

The paper does focus on building records management systems for Texas
Public Utilities, but the principles in the Ideal Model tables are
universal.  Input was received through review of scholarly literature
(including review of existing programs/systems) and feedback from a pool
of experts (including members of the list).  Please feel free to
download and cite or reference as necessary.  A suggested citation does
appear on the page.  Contact me if you have any questions whatsoever.
Also, be sure to check out some of the other interesting applied
research projects available on the E-commons website.

Download the paper here:  http://ecommons.txstate.edu/arp/275
<http://ecommons.txstate.edu/arp/275>

Best regards,

Dustin McLemore, MPA