From:
"Cannon, Sheila" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:37:07 -0500

I know nothing about preservation of trees, but I do have a thought.
Whatever is made of this tree -- be it tables, boxes, etc. -- I think a
little metal plate should be attached (as permanently as possible without
rendering harm to the wood) that informs people from where the wood came,
i.e. the historical importance.  This would, in decades to come, help to
preserve the history and, perhaps, add value to the pieces.

Sheila D. D. Cannon
Corporate Secretary & Director, Legal Services
Remy International, Inc.
600 Corporation Drive, 2nd Floor
Pendleton, IN 46064
Tel:  765-778-6895
Cell:  765-621-8829
Fax:  765-221-6295
Email:  [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This Email and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment is
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your
system.  Thank you.