From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:10:47 -0800
Take a look at:
https://maxvps029.maximumasp.com/V029U14MFC/PRIA/CommitteeDocs/ArchivalBacku
pDisasterRecovery/2008/RecordingDigitizedDigitalImagesMicrofilm072408.pdf
 Or:
www.pria.us

...John Glover
...707-773-1257
516 Albert Way
Petaluma, CA 94954

thank everyone for all the valuable information that I have gleaned over
the past couple of years.  My name is Lizette Pelletier. I am a Public
Records Archivist with the Office of the Public Records Administrator at
the Connecticut State Library.  I work primarily with state agencies
developing records retention schedules but I also develop policies and
procedures, provide training, and the usual "other duties as required."  We
also work with local governments.  Our office  oversees the State Archives
so we also deal with preservation issues.  I have held this position for
two and a half years after 10 years as an archivist.  I must admit I find
my records management duties much more challenging and have begun gathering
information with the intent of getting the CRM some time in the future.

> I am posting this inquiry on behalf of our preservation librarian.  She
is developing new contract specifications for an on-going project to
produce microfilm of hearing transcripts from the state legislature.  The
vendors have phased out their microfilming cameras so the hearings will be
scanned first and the microfilm produced from the scanned images.  She is
looking for any information on standards or model contracts that would
apply to this situation.  I searched the digest but the only recent past
discussions have been about specific equipment.

>  If you prefer, you may reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]
>

> Lizette Pelletier
> Public Records Archivist
> Connecticut State Library
> 231 Capitol Ave.
> Hartford, CT 06106
> Phone 860-566-1100 ext 304
> Fax 860-566-1118
> email:  [log in to unmask]
> website:  www.cslib.org
>

> --- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.