Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:42:23 -0800
For some reason I seem to remember back in the 1990's that ISO 9000 stated
something about a systematic approach.  I had a great discussion at the time
with another CRM and settled the discussion by looking the word up in the
dictionary.  I haven't seen the terms as shown by Larry, but I believe in
the approach.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.
immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication