From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:01:46 -0500
Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your comments. I am going to save this email and share it with my
students. We had a lively conversation on this very topic in my online Org.
& Mgmt. class in the fall. It's important for everyone to understand that
anything they post or anyone else posts about them is available for access
by potential employers. Regardless of whether they thought it was legal or
ethical for an employer to 'google' an interviewee before the interview,
they must operate under the assumption that it will happen and can make a
difference. If you put something together on this and are willing to share
it, I know it would be very helpful.

Pat