From:
"Snyder, Floranne S. 'Anne'" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:16:51 -0500
No, unfortunately, but they have been on my New Year's research
resolution.  Just trying to promote proper indexing in my Agency is like
pulling those proverbial hen's teeth.  The one bright spot is that we
have a dynamite records management system for our As-Built plans and I
was fortunate to assist in setting up a really robust indexing system
for them.  We have scanned the backfiles into the system as well, but
are hampered because without true, digital signatures, the first sheet
containing signatures also has to be maintained.

As I gather more information about records registration, I will be glad
to post it to the listsv.

Anne