From:
Charlotte Shawver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:06:46 -0600
James:
I will be retiring on January 9 but will continue my membership with
ARMA.  Please change my email address to: [log in to unmask]  I
will start a new job with a Technology company working with county
government on January 19.  Thanks for sending me your announcements of
ARMA meetings.

M. Charlotte Shawver
Riley County Register of Deeds
110 Courthouse Plaza