Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:28:15 -0600
Good morning all,

With travel and training budgets being cut, I want to direct you to a
website that provides free cyber security training funded under a grant by
the Department of Homeland Security.  The site is www.act-online.net  The
courses were developed by a partnership between the University of Memphis'
Center for Information Assurance, Vanderbilt University and SPARTA, Inc.

Three of the courses that might be of great interest you are:

Information Security for Everyone

Business Information Continuity

Cyber Ethics

Information Risk Management will be out in a couple of weeks and 4 other
courses are under development.  The site has a training reporting feature
that provides a tool for managers to use to track and report on multiple
students.

Please contact me [log in to unmask]  if you have any questions about this
free training.

Susan Lee, CRM/NS