From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:39:34 -0500
After a bit of research it is apparent that the PIC is an organization
somewhat like a political campaign committee.  It solicits contribution to
help fund the events, etc.  From their web site...

"Campaign Finance Laws
Political contributions are governed by campaign finance laws. We make our
best efforts to ensure that all contributions made through our Website are
in accordance with these laws."

I would venture to say that based on this an other evidence, such as the
fact that that their web site's privacy and security policy does not seem to
cite the same regulations that most government sites mention, that the PIC
is not a government entity.  Now there is a "Joint Congressional Committee
on Inaugural Ceremonies" that is a government entity.  Of course the photos
would likely be part of the record of the events of the committee (PIC).

I would still use prudence in posting anything on such a went site.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM