From:
"Irene Gelyk, CRM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:15:38 -0500
ARMA Toronto’s 40th Anniversary (1969-2009)

You must be registered to attend --
http://members.armatoronto.on.ca/event.html

Press Release (2009-01-22) - ARMA Toronto (Toronto Chapter of ARMA
International)

To mark ARMA Toronto’s 40th Anniversary, the Toronto Chapter of ARMA
International is hosting a “Gala Celebration” in honour of this special
milestone.

The ARMA Toronto Chapter was officially chartered by ARMA International on
January 28, 1969. Thanks to the efforts of Canadian records management
pioneers such as Don Barber and Jim Coulson, CRM.  Our Chapter has grown to
over 300 members with an active board.

We invite you to join us to learn about how ARMA Toronto was established;
meet old and new friends and to celebrate along with us!

We’re seeking vendor or corporate sponsorships and door prizes. Contact
Jerry Kofsky at [log in to unmask] for details.

ARMA Toronto’s event takes place at: