From:
WILLIAM W LEFEVRE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:10:07 -0500
Dear All:

Well, one does hope this message gets through.

Here is the URL for National Archives and Records Administration (and Government Printing Office) Review Team Leads:

http://change.gov/learn/government_operations_team_leads

My hope would be that we in the RIM profession let our voices be heard.

William