From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:22:32 -0500
Reference Desk Department
Cambridge Public Library
Massachusetts
http://www.cambridgema.gov/~CPL/reference/ref2.html

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

Dear Secretary Galvin,

Records management ethics. Reference Desk Department.
Our Reference Desk Department failed with respect records management
ethics and access to Cambridge Public Library public records,
municipal government documents, grey literature
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/acrl/publications/crlnews/2004/mar/graylit.cfm

Minutes
Minutes of the last public meeting of our library board haven't been
available.

Please arrange for access to read minutes of the last public meeting
of our library board.

Intellectual freedom. Freedom to Read. Records management ethics.
Intellectual freedom and freedom to read needs to be
a greater priority for our public library!