From:
Mary McKay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:54:44 -0800
Dear colleagues:

I am in the process of submitting an application/proposal to secure
funds to hire a certified Records Manager consultant to create a
University-wide records management program for a small, private, liberal
arts university located in the pacific northwest. As one does not
currently exist, I recognize that this process will require: analysis
(including interviews and records surveys); development and planning;
and finally implementation. I would estimate that my institution employs
about 600 people, has a student body of about 2500 (including
undergraduate and graduate) and consists of the College of Liberal Arts,
and three graduate programs.

I would really appreciate any "ball-park" numbers estimating the cost of
each of the individual phases (analysis, development, and
implementation) in order to provide a realistic budget to the
administration.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mary