From:
Connie Hume <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:20:47 -0500
Happy Friday everyone,
I have been tasked with developing a RIM training program for my company
and saw the advertisement for Keeping Good Company on the ARMA website.
Has anyone used this product? Did you find it suited your instructional
needs?

Since I am starting this training from scratch, any info as to RIM
jokes, instructional aids and participant activities would be most
appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Connie Hume
Senior Records Analyst