From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:08:00 -0500
With all the things we worry about, I thought a little humor would be
good.

I was going to change the "elderly Irish gent to the IT Director and
the wife to the records manager so this would not be another of my
racial jokes but then I thought.....that it might offend RM's.

An Irish Bank Robber

     An armed hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland

     And forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

     On his way out the door with the loot, one brave Irish

Customer grabs his hood and pulls it off revealing

The robber's face.

The robber shoots the guy without hesitation! He then

Looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him.

One of the tellers is looking straight at him and the robber

Walks over and calmly shoots him also.

Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at

The floor.

"Did anyone else see my face?" calls the robber.

There is a few moments of silence then one elderly Irish

Gent, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says,

"I think me wife may have caught a glimpse."

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM