From:
"Bartholomew, John C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:09:43 -0500
I work for a  Government Contractor and we are just getting started with developing a formalized records retention policy and program.  Does this software breakdown retention periods for specific industries, like Government Contractors?

Thanks,

John Bartholomew
CTC