From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:24:26 -0500
Ah.  If there is a general category for interoffice memos perhaps they could
go there or if there is a general records management records category they
might go there.  Most places I have worked have a series for records
management - disposition records.  That might be a place.  In the counsel's
office there might be a category for matters that didn't happen (short
retention) that they could use.

Tod