From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:19:32 -0500
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Vendors can be a great resource.  They do the project you are going to do
> "once" in your lifetime every week somewhere.

I just wanted to point out this part of Hugh's response and say that he is
dead-on right about vendors. We may "badmouth" them occasionally, grumble
about them, but in the end they are our partners. If they don't do a good
job they don't get a call back.

With that said I want to thank Hugh for his years of sharing his in-depth
knowledge with this list about the protection of records and other valuable
materials from fire. I've known Hugh for years and I've never known him to
say no whenever I've asked him a question. So when you're in Orlando at the
ARMA Conference this year stop by his booth and tell him thanks!

Just had to post this after reading his full answer to Nucoon's question.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va