From:
Josh McLane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:59:58 -0500
This may be misconstrued as an advertisement, as it is in a way because I work for the company, but the company I work for produces a product that fully automates processes like the one Kevin was talking about. The end users wouldn't even have to classify the emails themselves. It provides fully automated unstructured data (emails, file shares, desktops, removable media) management. We won't design your retention policies for you, but we will enforce them. If anyone would like more information, feel free to email me and I'll set you up with the right people.

I've tried to refrain from mentioning the name of the company to make this less of a horrible breach of listserv etiquette, but you'll be able to figure it out from my email address if you really want to.

Just trying to help, please don't yell at me!

Josh McLane