From:
"Bartholomew, John C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:54:32 -0500
I appreciate all of the valuable input today.  I apologize for my protocol miscue.

I would like to introduce myself

My name is John Bartholomew.  I am the Executive Director, Corporate Governance & Compliance for Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC).  CTC is medium sized Government contractor located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, primarily funded through the Department of Defense.

We have historically had pockets of Records Retention practices throughout the Company, but are in the process of formalizing a policy that we can rollout across the organization.

I look forward to communicating with you on this very important topic.

John C.  Bartholomew
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Executive Director
Corporate Governance & Compliance