From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:14:30 -0500
Yes, I thought about that, too. But it does say at the end of that
sentence "or otherwise," which I took to mean "in any medium."  Like
you, I am not a lawyer, and, like you, I have some outlandish Hawiian
shirts (that I wear to the horror of my kids), so I don't know if it
exactly answers the question of the original post. But I find it
interesting that the law sets some criteria on what constitutes a
reliable/acceptable electronic record in the "Requirement" paragraph.

Gary