Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:05:11 -0600
ARMA International made the SOC classification a clear priority.
Unfortunately, we were not been accepted for the 2010 edition, despite our
best efforts.

As always, we continue to lobby on behalf of the membership in this very
important effort. A complete news posting on our efforts and initial
planning for the next round of consideration is posted at
http://www.arma.org.

Only 19 of the 1200 SOC applicants under consideration were accepted -- and
many of those were simply reclassifications. When the Board of Directors
began placing emphasis on this classification, we knew it would be an uphill
battle -- and we will continue to battle on the member's behalf.

Most Sincerely,

John

John P. Frost, CRM
President/Chair of the Board