Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:09:09 -0800
When I was in the private sector a few years ago I gave myself the title of
Internal RM Consultant.  The IRS recognizes a title of Records Management
Consulting Services - 541611.  Change your title.....
Frankly, I've always looked upon the Records Manager in the private sector
as internal consultants.  Think about it, you may have the title of "Records
Manager" with the responsibility, but how many of you actually have the
authority.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting
1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.
immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication