From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:09:26 -0500
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:15:19 -0500, Peter Kurilecz
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The telephone is one thing, but the story was about email.

I use my phone for Skype and Facebook, and I use my computer as a phone with
Skype.

Within the next few years the phone and the computer will be one and the
same device, when they are, people will start to ask more questions about
what parts of the one TCP/IP stream someone has the right to intercept.

If it is all encrypted you won't be able to pick and chose, so in an all or
nothing world my money is on it being nothing.

Gerard