From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:55:03 -0500
"I'm done. I don't want to get into nitpicking and petty arguments. I am
almost ready to unsubscribe as too many people get petty and argue."

I'm with Steve...please take this offline.  For the future, if you want to
bash heads together, than don't include all 1700 of us.

John Annunziello, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
02/27/2009 09:45 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [RM] IT Workers Read Your Personal Email and U.S. Law is Generally OK
with That

I'm done. I don't want to get into nitpicking and petty arguments. I am
almost ready to unsubscribe as too many people get petty and argue.

Steven D. Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax

Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it.