From:
Mahieddine Hamdani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:53:56 +0300
I have previous experience in implementing documentum as a document
management system for an engineering and construction company, and I found
it very easy to use.
For our CAD files we have to buy another application from Mclaren software
called drawing manager to manage all the references files linked to CAD
files to update all the versions. This apps work both with documentum and
filenet platform.

regards